Are you looking to sell your house?
If so then we can help by buying your property quickly and with minimum hassle. If your property has been on the market for a while and needs a quick sale, Hamilton Paige can help sell your property quickly and by removing all stress for you – no matter the type of property or its location. All you have to do is take the first step and get in touch with us.
Why people want to sell their house fast
Everyone’s reason is different for wanting to sell their property fast. Some of the reasons why people turn to us is if they are looking to downsize or even upscale, emigrating to a different country to start a new life, inheritance (probate), halting a repossession, separation and if there is a property chain which has fallen through.
The types of property we buy across the UK
We can buy all kinds of property for cash from all over the UK, from big to small, no property is off limits. Here is a list of the types of properties we are interested in;
- Semi Detached
- Studio Apartment
- Retail Units
- Office Units
The Benefits of Selling Your Property Fast
There are many beneficial reasons for selling your property quickly for cash.
- You will save a lot of time and money on monthly bills, council tax, and more.
- We cover all the stressful tasks and even deal with the solicitors.
- You will also avoid the hefty estate agent costs.
- On average property sales take months and sometimes years to complete while we take just a few days to complete.
- We can also help you move out or to your new home.
- We work around you, your needs and with your best interest at heart.
- No Solicitor fees or any other hidden costs.
- Any UK Location or property condition is considered.
How to Sell Your House Fast
Hamilton Paige shall make it as comfortable as possible for you and we are here to help you every step of the way and make the entire process hassle free. The main steps of the process are;
- Tell us a little about your situation so we know what you are looking to achieve by phoning us or completing the REQUEST YOUR OFFER form.
- We will come back to you with an offer and options which we believe will resolve your situation the best.
- You then decide which solution is best for you to progress with and we shall take care of the rest.
Why Choose Us?
There are many reasons why you should pick Hamilton Paige to help you sell your property quickly. The single most important reason why you should pick us is that we consider every single case and circumstance diligently to help each one of our customers so that we can deliver a phenomenal service and meet all the required objectives. We approach every single case in a diligent manner so everything runs smoothly and that we cover all bases resulting in a stress-free sale.
Hamilton Paige provides a quick and hassle free service. You will not be involved in a chain and you will not have the uncertainty of a buyer dropping out from the sale. You can call us on 020 8175 6977 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page for more details. Tips on selling your home quicker.
We Help Property Owners By;
Solving Financial Difficulties
Resolving Legal Issues
Maximising Value Via Property Development
MORTGAGE ARREARS: If you have an urgent financial situation which may lead to the sale or repossession of your property, we will work with you to solve or contain the problem, as this buys you time to consider your options. Our primary goal is to keep you and your family at home. READ MORE.
MAXIMISE YOUR PROPERTY VALUE: If you have a property which is in need of renovation or you want to develop your land or property to maximise profit for sale or refinance, we can help. We have a number of packages available to property owners who would like assistance in obtaining planning permission and/or developing their property. READ MORE.
Which Solution Works For You?
Meeting Your Financial Commitments
Expired Bridging Loan; If your bridging loan term is about to end or it has already expired, we work on your behalf to liaise with receivers, trustees or administrators to agree terms to prevent a forced sale of your property at auction or via estate agents.