What Is N244 Form?

An N244 Application notice can be used to apply for an emergency court hearing to seek a variation of a court order such as to stop a repossession of your property or to suspend a warrant of eviction from your property. It is possible to suspend the possession order by the making of an arrangement, or by asking for time to sell your property within a realistic timescale.

The application describes the reasons why it should be approved, and can share any supporting documents. Use this N244 Form to request a change to a court order, ask for more time to file the necessary papers, or talk to the mortgage lender about the details of any court order

How long does it take to process an N244 Form?

When the courts receive a N244 Form request, they often set up emergency hearings within a few days. Before you send in your supporting documents, you should plan out the best way to defend yourself. If the court schedules an emergency hearing with only a short notice, you should be ready to tell the judge everything they need to know about your case to suspend or change a court order.

You need to ensure you give the judge all the facts and back everything up with evidence and or witness statements explaining the situation, and make the best possible case. If for example you have found a buyer for your property who is willing and able to purchase the property, this needs to demonstrate this with all evidence from you and the prospective buyer.  Alternatively you may have found a way to clear your mortgage arrears but you need time to arrange the funds, you will need to show evidence of this. At the hearing, the judge will listen to both sides and decide on whether or not to stop the eviction process.

Do I need help with my N244 Form?

Homeowners often ask for help when dealing with the N244 Form. Professional guidance can improve stress, provide you with options and improve your understanding of the procedure. Hamilton Paige can help you deal with not only the stress of dealing with such a situation but also with the related court application and appearance. Let us help you construct a case to try and overturn a repossession order and possibly stop the eviction.

Call us immediately if you have received an eviction notice or are in mortgage arrears. We represent many people from varied backgrounds and circumstances in relation to eviction hearings.

Do I have to pay a fee?

Depending on what you want to do, you may have to pay a fee. The costs are generally between £50 and £255 and can be paid with cash, a cheque or bank card. The court office will tell you how much you need to pay and a full list of cost breakdown can be found here.

If you receive certain benefits or have a low income and can’t pay for the costs, you may be able to get financial help.

How do I send the N244 Form?

Submit your N244 application well before any applicable enforcement date, such as a possession date or eviction date. Our advisors will help you complete the N244 form, file it with the court administration, and send the creditor an official copy.

Good legal advice and representation at an emergency hearing can ease eviction concerns. We’ll act quickly on your behalf in response to the emergency hearing and request the judge set aside the eviction order.

Contact us today to protect your interests.

Where can I download N244?

You can fill out this form N244 template here. To avoid delays and problems enter the required information, and then download the form in PDF format so you can print it out and sign it.

Professional representation doesn’t guarantee the best outcome but can help. An argument with a genuine and supporting outlook can prevent a judge from granting a possession order when a bank or mortgage lender requests it.

If you would like help with an eviction order, issues with mortgage arrears or expired bridging loans then please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can start preparing your case immediately.

If you are interested in contacting us in regards an N244 application notice or an N244 application form , you can call us on 020 8175 6977 or email us info@hamiltonpaige.com or use the contact page for more details.

Learn more on
– Stopping Homeowner Repossession or Eviction
– How to Stop House Repossession & Everything you need to know
– Can You Sell a House Before Repossession?
– Selling Your House When You’re Behind on Your Payments, In Arrears & Facing Repossession
– About Mortgage Repossession

What Is N244 Form?

We Help Property Owners By;

Solving Financial Difficulties

Resolving Legal Issues

Maximising Value Via Property Development

Stop Your Repossession of your home

MORTGAGE ARREARS: If you have an urgent financial situation which may lead to the sale or repossession of your property, we will work with you to solve or contain the problem, as this buys you time to consider your options. Our primary goal is to keep you and your family at home. READ MORE.

MAXIMISE YOUR PROPERTY VALUE: If you have a property which is in need of renovation or you want to develop your land or property to maximise profit for sale or refinance, we can help. We have a number of packages available to property owners who would like assistance in obtaining planning permission and/or developing their property. READ MORE.

Which Solution Works For You?

If you have an urgent financial crisis – we provide immediate debt solutions in regards to your property.

If you want to maximise the value of your property or land – we can provide funds for development.

Have you received an eviction order? Are you facing the repossession of your home? We can help.

Meeting Your Financial Commitments

Expired Bridging Loan; If your bridging loan term is about to end or it has already expired, we work on your behalf to liaise with receivers, trustees or administrators to agree terms to prevent a forced sale of your property at auction or via estate agents.